We’re always curious to know facts of the world. And if you are feeling boring today, then here we are to tell you 20 bizarre but amazing facts, which will make you feel good.
Here they are:
1. You lose your sense of smell while you are sleeping.
2. Last census taken in Bhutan was in 1975. Right now no one knows how many people actually live there.
3. Eskimos use refrigerator keep their food from freezing.
4. Do you know that right now our Earth’s oceans contains around 200 times more gold than there has been dug in entire human history.
5. Shakespeare spelled his own name several times in different ways.
6. Before rubber came into use, pieces of bread were used to erase pencil lead.
7. Do you know that your brain is more active while sleeping than it is watching TV.
8. In Russian, you can get arrested if you drive dirty car.
9. Human birth control pills also work on gorillas.
10. Hummingbirds can not walk.
11. Do you know that opposite side of dice always add up to seven.
12. Work Canada is an Indian word which means “Big Village”.
13. The flag of Nepal is the only flag in the world which isn’t square or rectangular in shape.
14. In 1997, strange incident happened in Mexican town where frogs rained from sky instead of water drops.