Today I am gonna show you some of the best, easy & cheap techniques or hacks that will make your household life much more easier and natural than ever.
1. In order to clean the cutting board, use lemon with salt, and stay away from chemicals.
2. Thinking of cleaning the carpet stains? Use Vinegar with Baking soda.
3. In order to remove the irritating labels from the bottom of the utensils, soak them in water and Oxiclean.
4. The easiest way to clean your blender is this.
5. You can use Mayo with damp cloth to remove the crayon marks from the walls.
6. Have you just got permanent marker on your favourite shirt. Well, some believe that using little sunscreen and then working on it with cloth can remove that stain.
7. If someone just vomited on your carpet, nothing to worry, just put some baking soda and water on it and leave it for night. Next morning you can vacuum it easily.
8. You can remove stains from microfiber by rubbing it with alcohol.
9. You can easily clean your cast iron skillet by wetting it with water then pour some sea salt and then rub it little with soft sponge and it will remove all the grease and remnant from it.
10. You can remove gunks of corners from the cabinet by cleaning it with baking soda and vegetable oil.
11. Annoyed by tough stains of dirty blinds. You can easily remove them using vinegar.
12. You can easily manage all your spray bottles using your old shower curtain rod.
13. Use mixture of warm water and tablespoon of cream of tartar to clean your old dirty toaster.