1. Getting brand new geometry box was the only thing that you cared when school were about to open after summer vacations.
2. Natraj used to be your and everyone else’s favourite stationery brand.
3. Remember this is how you used to find your relationship status with girl next seat?
4. This dude from Onida’s advertisement was your greatest nightmare.
5. Lunch and water bottles and that too of everyone’s favorite Milton brand.
6. These white shoes, and using blackboard chalks to whiten them when you forget to wash or polish them.
7. This is how your favorite TV looks like, especially on Sunday’s morning.
8. Your favorite indoor games.
and not to forget this cheapest one.
9. Whole of your childhood, you always wonder these phrases “Horn Okay Please” and my favorite one, “Jagah Milne Par Pass Diya Jaega”.
For later phrase i always wonder they will give me some kind of pass when i meet them some special place.
10. And when its birthday, these use to be everyone’s favorite.
I like this one even now. Also not to forget these. Your very own colored gems.
11. And your two minute noodles.
12. Your diwali starts with these little guns and end with crackers.
13. Not to forget the festival of colors Holi, where you used to play them in school with friends days before the festival really happen.
14. Your favorite digestive pill.
15. “Akkar bakkar bambey bo”.
16. Your most superior soft drinks.
17. You can recognise this with its pack. Yep, that’s right, “Parle G”.
18. “Wo kagaz kee kashti, Wo barish kaa pani”
19. Remember this?
20. Book cricket.
21. Your very own “Cigarette Candy”.
22. Your favorite chewing gums.
23. These tools which you use to terrorize your neighbours.
24. Your first playing cards.
25. And when it comes to Ink Pen, your favorite ink brand used to be “Camel” or “Chelpark”.
26. Those matchsticks which were like movie posters.
27. And the last one is your ever very own loving serial “Shatimaan”.