Nature don’t need crayons to fill up its canvas. Nature in its purest form will always show you such a beauty you have never seen before. Some of such incredible pictures of nature are engraved below just for you. Watch its beauty and forget everything else.
1. So to start, let me show you something from India. This is Valley of Flowers National Park.
This one is straight from elevated slopes of Western Himalayas. There you’ll find land of alpine flowers. This is also home to many rarest creatures of the Earth.
2. Now from China. This is Five Flower Lake of China. Beautiful isn’t it.
This is one of the 118 lakes of Jiuzhaigou Nature Reserve.
3. The Great Barrier Reef, Australia.
With over 1500 species of fish and 600 coral types, this is one of the most beautiful places on the Earth.
4. Juneau, Alaska
These are the ice caves of Mendenhall Glacier, which were once 12 miles long but now only 2 miles remaining due to global warming. This is one of those things which you may not be able to see after few years.
5. Caño Cristales River, Columbia.
This is known as Rainbow Hill of Japan, which is filled with equally separated plants of multicolored flowers.
7. Alberta, Canada
8. Grand Prismatic Hot Spring, Wyoming
9. Luoping, China.
10. Tulip fields in the Netherlands.
And this is the zoomed out view of same field.
11. Yuanyang County, China