If one person does something crazy, he’s called fool, and when majority of persons follow or do same thing, that thing becomes superstition. We all follow superstition in one way or another, even most of developed countries follow some weird yet interesting superstitions. So today i am going to show you some of these, hope you like them. Check them out
1. In India, we believe that sun’s rays becomes dangerous during solar eclipse and that’s why we prefer to stay indoor during that phase.
2. Now this one is interesting, in Turkey, people avoid chewing gum during nights as they link it to chewing the flesh of the the dead. My gosh, i just chewed it last night.
3. Okay now this one from developed country. In Japan, they believe that inserting your thumb inside your pocket will protect you from death while you are passing a cemetery.
4. In England, men avoid eating lettuce due to fear that it would cause infertility. Although i still don’t know how much of that is truth.
5. Now something from Russia, there it is believed that the more number of birds that defecate on your roof, the more money you’ll be getting in future.
6. Eating twelve grapes at the midnight of New Year’s Eve will bring fortune as believed in Spain.
7. Spilling water before a job interview is considered is good luck in Serbia.
8. Russia again, there it is believed a bad sign to carry an empty bucket.
9. All around the world it’s believed to walk past the goat while going for important meeting as it is considered is good luck because they believe that goats absorb all evil forces.